Christian Military Fellowship

Facebook Fundraising

You can also support CMF by setting up a personal fundraising page on Facebook.  With so many people using Facebook, the fundraiser page is a great way to spread the word about CMF to those who may not be familiar with the fellowship. This new Facebook feature is easy to set up and use.

How to set it up

Note: You will need to have a Facebook account and will need to log in before you get started.

From the Facebook app or desktop site, select Create a Fundraiser and fill out the appropriate information in the on-screen form.  If you’re using the desktop site, you can find the Create a Fundraiser link on the left side margin near the bottom of the page.  If you’re using the Facebook app, tap the More icon on the bottom right, and then tap See More, which is located in the section that contains Friends, Events, and Groups—fundraising will be among the options you can choose.

Here’s the information you’ll be asked to include:

  • Nonprofit: Use the search function to find Officers’ Christian Fellowship.
  • Cover Photo: You can upload your own cover photo or choose a photo from among those on the CMF Facebook page.
  • Fundraiser Title: As it implies, the title will tell your friends what the fundraiser is about—raising money to help train up more godly military leaders; raising money to support the mission of CMF; or maybe something personal, such as raising money to support CMF because you were saved at an CMGF event.
  • Tell Your Story:  This section is very important as is explains why you are raising money for CMF. We believe the best fundraisers start with YOU telling YOUR story. Consider framing your story in this context: what CMF has meant to you or your family; why you believe in the mission of CMF; or how you’ve been impacted by the ministry of CMF.
  • End Date: Select a date for your fundraiser to end.
  • Goal Amount: Select a reasonable goal you’d like to achieve. It’s important to note that 95% of donations made to your fundraiser will go to CMF. The other 5% is split among paying for fraud protection, vetting of nonprofits, payment support, and payment processing.
  • Then click Create to go live: Your fundraiser page will act like a personal profile page in many ways. You can post updates, like, share, and comment. If you start a fundraiser, let us know so we can keep an eye out for any checks by mail or electronic deposits to our account.

About Us

An Indigenous Ministry • Discipleship • Prayer • Community • Support
Encouraging Men and Women in the United States Armed Forces, and their families, to love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ.

Contact

  • PO Box 449
    Veradale, WA 99037-0449
  • (800) 798-7875
    (303) 761-1959
  • Office@CMFHQ.ORG
    Webmaster@CMFHQ.ORG
© Copyright 2022 by Christian Military Fellowshp