If you can ascribe to the following "Statement of Doctrine" without any reservation(s), and if you are willing to fulfill one, or all, of the responsibilities listed above, please complete and submit the Contact Application Form below.
For current team members: You may use this form to update your information as well.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testaments as originally written are the verbally inspired Word of God, and accept them as the supreme and all-sufficient authority in faith and life.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is eternal separation from God; and that each human being is born with a sinful nature and cannot by his own efforts please God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as our vicarious sacrifice in accordance with the Scripture, and that all who believe in Him are cleansed of their sins by His shed blood and are justified before God.
- We believe that all who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and so become the children of God, to live with Him through all eternity.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there as our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust; the eternal blessedness of the saved; and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the personal, visible and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ to this earth.
WHAT YOU BELIEVE
I am living in obedience to the Gospel and Living Word of the Lord. My desire is to glorify God by enabling the military community to find biblical fellowship.