Non-Members Join CMF Here - Members Register with Website Here - Change/Update Information Here
Christian Military Fellowship is primarily a lay indigenous missionary organization operating within the United States military society. Our membership and contituents are directly engaged in this ministry or its support.
If you can agree to the affirmation of faith and commitment to participate contained therein, complete the Membership Agreement below.
- "Regular Members" are current or former members of any branch of the United States armed forces and/or their spouses. (This includes Guard and Reserve Forces).
- They may: avail themselves of all CMF resources, serve as official representatives of CMF, and serve on the Board of Directors.
- "Associate Members" are those who are a part of the American society that are interested in helping to encourage our servicemembers, veterans and their families but do not meet the criteria for regular membership.
Christian Military Fellowship (CMF) is an association of believers who are committed to encouraging Men and Women in the United States Armed Forces, and their families, to love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ. CMF involves all elements of that society including all ranks, family members, and civilian employees. Within the military society, our members, staff and constituents work to introduce people to Jesus Christ and help Christians to grow in faith.
What we believe:
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testaments as originally written are the verbally inspired Word of God, and accept them as the supreme and all-sufficient authority in faith and life.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is eternal separation from God; and that each human being is born with a sinful nature and cannot by his own efforts please God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as our vicarious sacrifice in accordance with the Scripture, and that all who believe in Him are cleansed of their sins by His shed blood and are justified before God.
- We believe that all who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and so become the children of God, to live with Him through all eternity.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there as our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust; the eternal blessedness of the saved; and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the personal, visible and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ to this earth.
In pursuit of the objectives of the CMF, the following guidelines for ministering to one another are advocated in the operation of the local Fellowship:
- Encourage and help individual members to establish and maintain personal Bible study, prayer and obedience to God in every area of their lives.
- Foster in all members a primary concern for the spiritual well-being of their own families, and the recognition in God's economy of the family as the basic worshiping community.
- Encourage members to perform their military duties in a professional manner consistent with obedience to God's commands.
- Encourage and assist members to form and maintain local fellowships consisting of regularly scheduled Bible study, prayer and personal sharing.
- Motivate members to support local chaplains by prayer and personal encouragement, and to participate actively in the chapel program.
- Conduct conferences in order to teach Scriptural truth, impart training in the practical application of spiritual principles, and encourage and enjoy fellowship with one another.
- Evangelize every segment of the military society by any means which honors Christ.
- Encourage individual members and local fellowships to minister to the spiritual and temporal needs of the allied military society.
- Foster throughout the fellowship the practice of ministering to individuals on a personal basis.
- Promote "pray and plan" sessions among the local leadership in order to seek God's guidance in directing the local CMF ministry.
- Encourage participation by friends and relatives in support of the activities of the fellowship through associate membership.
I agree with the objectives of CMF and subscribe to the following affirmation of faith and commitment without reservation:
- I know that as a sinner I deserve the wrath of God; therefore, since Jesus Christ died for my sins, was buried and has been bodily resurrected, according to the Scriptures, I have accepted Him as my own personal Lord and Savior and am saved by His grace alone.
- As an expression of my commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ, and to the objectives of the Fellowship, I intend to participate actively and prayerfully in the ministry of the Christian Military Fellowship with my time, talents, spiritual gifts and financial resources.
The submission of this application is an expression of your agreement with the above principles, objectives, affirmation of faith and participation!
Already a Member?
If you are already a member, this process will register you with the site, allow you to update your information and revisit your membership agreement.
You may also use this form to change or update your information. To return to this page, login and then browse to Members Only -> Update My Info.
*** indicates required entry!